Sunday, March 12, 2006

blah blah blah

Well, I have abosolutely no motivation to work on that Chicken Breasts story now that so much of it has been deleted. I haven't worked on it since that night and I'm just really lathargic with all this stupid, pointless CSAP crap. Did you know that if our class screws up on their CSAPs then they'll have to get rid of electives to make remedial courses for the kids that don't give a crap anyway? That makes me quite angry, and worried as well. I want to take music next year (hopefully Mrs. Philips isn't as mean as people tell me she is) and I don't want to see kids that don't care fail a remedial class that they were forced to take and therefore not allowing me to take music. I want to get the education I want and not have it taken away because my peers don't care about their own. It's not fair. *pouts*

I have been very exhausted and tired lately and I don't know why. It's very strange. It's kind of annoying too because I'll be trying to do something and I'll get tired and have to go take a nap. Another strange thing is the fact that I can't stop getting colds and sinus infections. I wonder if my immune system is weak or something. I drink plenty of water (at least 50 fluid ounces a day, which has been proven: Half of your body weight in pounds is how much water you should drink in ounces a day), so it's not because I'm dehydrated. Maybe I'm not eating healthy enough. I don't eat very healthily at all except for dinner. Dinner is the only truly healthy food I get. Sometimes even that isn't healthy. I don't know. I guess I just need to work a little bit to stay healthy and not die of malnutrition.

One reason for my mysterious exhaustion could simply be the fact that I'm emotionally exhausted. This has been a tough week for me. I'm having an inferiority complex, incessant and large amounts of anxiety, depression, unexplained anger, and I'm getting really clingy to certain people and when I'm not around them I go nuts. I try to pray but sometimes I'm too wrapped up in my own problems to hear the answer... which really sucks. And the way I've been treated by other people this week really hasn't helped at all. This week has really shown me that there are a lot of people that are too wrapped up in themselves to care about the well being of others, and it's really starting to bother me. This week has shown me that this world sucks and it has made me wish that I could live on some other world... a better one. Without all the crap and pointless pain.

The wind and the snow hasn't helped my mood much either. I can't wait for spring to finally get here. I've cried every day this week and I'm sick of it. I've gotten angry to the point of wanting to hurt someone every day this week and I'm sick of it. The mountain has been covered in clouds every day this week and I'm sick of it. Why I let the clouds effect my mind I have no idea. I'm just sick. Sick and tired. Sick and tired of all the crap that incessantly pervades my mind and my heart. *kicks something*

Well, this entry has run longer than I expected it to and I must be going. Goodbye.

~Sarah~

2 Comments:

Blogger Erika Anneliese said...

Hmmmmm. Keep praying. I'll pray for you. The CSAP is evil. But next week is spring break! It will all turn out okay. And I definitely think being emotionally exhausted is making you physically tired as well.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Breanna Monique said...

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off...

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home