Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Random Thinkings of a Lizard

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, MUSHROOM, MUSHROOM! Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger.... Did you know that "badger" can be typed with just one hand? Spectacular, isn't it? Did you know that I am typing this at about 110 wpm? Isn't that spectacular? I believe it's a talent developed by lots of time wasted sitting in front of the computer doing "nothing" as my parents call it. Well, apparently I'm doing something seeing as I've gotten to the point where I don't have to put hardly any effort forth at all in keyboarding and it takes me about 20 minutes to get three lessons done, leaving me with an hour and 10 minutes to sit and do nothing except sit and flick Trevor's ear and try to get to him to talk to me as he sits and obsessively looks up Marvel comics until the end of the class period. Is that a run-on sentence? Part of me thinks it is, but part of me thinks it isn't. I don't know really. One thing I do know is it involves sitting a lot. But I create a lot of run-on sentences because I can type about as fast as I think (ha ha, not really), and write down everything. That's why I tend to ramble on and on in my blog and e-mails... speaking of which... I need to get back to the subject at hand:

As I was saying, badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSROOM!!!!! Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!!!! Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger SNAAAAAAAAAKE A SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE.... OOOOOH IT'S A SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!! Badger badger badger badger... Oh by the way, this is a very interesting website... click the link... I dare you: www.badgerbadgerbadger.com I hope you have a ton of fun. Another great one is www.albinoblacksheep.com. They have practically every single flash animation in existence there. Oh yes, and for those of you who have read my chicken breast stories (which should be most of you who are actually bothering to read my blog), here are some more things for you to enjoy: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/annoying.php. The following is music by the chicken breasts themselves, I can't give you "We Love The Subs" but I can certainly give you "We Love the Moon": http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/. This is foreshadowing of another story to come that has been brewing in my head for a few months now that I have not told ANYONE about... except for maybe the other person in my head... *cough*. I am revealing it now only because it shall be posted in my next blog entry. And ONLY in my next blog entry. No place else. Actually... I should probably post the two first stories first. And also the little tiny ones I did on the side... one of which that Cork himself actually aided me in writing through IM. But I cannot post them now for fear of making this blog entry too long for somebody to want to read, which it really already is. lol. So I shall end this now, and until next time... which could be tomorrow... or the day after that... or next week... please continue to be strange and random and shove it in the face, up the nose, and in the ears of society. Thank you.

~Sarah~

P.S. The 23rd of this month is the one year anniversary of the day Part 1 of Summer of the Singing Chicken Breasts was published... in my computer. It was also published in the Craver Chronicles. It left a legacy in the mind of all the students of Craver who read it, and probably made them think of me as being considerably weird, and caused Mrs. Bozell to ask me if I was an only child. When I replied with a yes, she bluntly and quite hilariously said, "I thought so."

3 Comments:

Blogger Erika Anneliese said...

To be quite frank, The Summer of the Singing Chicken Breasts pretty much freaked me out. I really don't have any desire to read more. Sorry.

10:46 AM  
Blogger The Fri said...

oh... okay... umm... Well, yes, I don't blame you, it was pretty weird. I guess whether you enjoy it or not really depends on your personality. hee hee... Some people loved it, while others not so much. But ya can't win em all I suppose.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didnt know that you were a lizard i always thought of you more of a monkey or trained ape jk neways like the randomness so TTYL Bri >:D

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home