Thursday, February 16, 2006

Are YOU Down With the Sickness?


This year seems to be a very bad year for sicknesses. I have had at least three colds, two sinus infections, and a toe infection from getting my toe smashed into the floor. And I'm sure that there is something else that I can't remember. I have been in the doctor's office a ton of times and have been on so many meds that I can't even remember what they were for. I've missed school only twice though. Which is great. But the make-up work makes me want to barf. I believe that the last time I missed school it took me a total of four hours to get my make-up work done (that also includes the regular homework I had for that day)... and I didn't take any breaks. I missed school today and Trevor called me and told me what my work is (he's so sweet...), and luckily I don't think I'll have too much work to do at home but will have a TON to do at school. It's frustrating though because around 11:00 this morning I started to feel a whole lot better, but it was already too late for going to school today to have a point to it. But then at about 3:30 or something like that I started to feel pretty bad again. And I think that if I had gone to school today I would've gotten even more sick and would've had to miss tomorrow anyway. So it's good that I didn't go to school today... I guess. I'm doing pretty good now other than the evil and annoying runny nose. Well, I need to go because I want to get some extra sleep. Later peeps.

~Sarah~

1 Comments:

Blogger Erika Anneliese said...

Oh, I'm sorry, Sarah. I rarely get sick, but I've had a couple of colds this yea, too. I hope you felt muchly better today.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home