Monday, February 27, 2006

Quick Notification

Hey you guys, I thought that I was going to be able to write out my new chicken breasts story a lot sooner but it's going to be delayed a lot longer than I expected. This story has so many ideas going through my head that I just don't know what to do with them and it's going to take a long time and a lot of strange randomization (although it probably is possible to organize it all, I like being weird and random, as you already know) to get it all down. But I can promise that even the people who were scared by the other ones will like this one at least a little bit. It will be somewhat rational. But still very VERY VERY strange, because without the strangeness, it just isn't using my true colors. I have a feeling that this is going to be a good one because every time I come up with an idea, I giggle at it, and as Trevor knows (I should stop mentioning him, he's never read this and probably never will), this happened frequently with the first one I wrote and it was very VERY funny... at least in my opinion. hee hee hee hee... Anyway, I just thought that I would explain the reason that I haven't really updated in awhile and why I won't be for a long time. I'm working very hard, I promise. lol. See ya!

~Sarah~

3 Comments:

Blogger Erika Anneliese said...

All right, I'll wait. I'm looking forward to it now that you mention I will like it even though the others were a bit too odd for me.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, I do too read you blog, you just don't realize it, I love you but now I must look at someone elses

6:05 PM  
Blogger The Fri said...

Aww... Trevor FINALLY read my blog! How sweet! lol... And yes Erika, you may or may not enjoy this one depending on what I do with it. lol.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home