Thursday, March 16, 2006

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAD!!!!!!

This website is really starting to get my goat. Either it's the website or my computer, I don't know. But I can't view Trevor's or Erika's blogs anymore because I am not "authorized" according to my web browser. What's up with that. I've tried configuring the security settings.. maybe I just need to dig a bit deeper into the security settings on my comp. It's really weird though because my dad updated our software and now really appropriate websites are being portrayed as inappropriate. I don't know what the heck is going on, but it's making me MAD because I want to see my friends' blogs!! GAH!! I shall be working on this until I can see them again...

~Sarah~

1 Comments:

Blogger Erika Anneliese said...

I can't see them either, but my computer says that they are 'under maintenance.' Lauren is smart about this stuff, but she isn't emailing me back, and we are leaving for Denver momentarily. Hopefully it will work when I get back.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home