Thursday, June 01, 2006

A Sudden Burst of Creativity and Inspiration from Nowhere... or is it somewhere?

You are so amazing,
In every single way.
But my heart is fading,
With each passing day.
I wish I could tell you,
How much you mean to me.
But would it be true?
Is it meant to be?
There's something about you,
That I don't understand.
I really wish I knew,
This doubt I cannot stand.
We've spent so much time,
Together and in love.
Sometimes I want to draw the line,
But would that be enough?
Enough to stop this pain,
From lingering inside?
I wish that it would just refrain,
I wish that I could fight.
But through my tears I catch a glimpse,
Of a glowing yonder light.
It almost always seems to hint,
That all will be alright.

6 Comments:

Blogger Erika Anneliese said...

Wow Sarah! I love that poem!!!! Seriously, that is the best one I've read in a long time.

8:31 PM  
Blogger The Fri said...

hee hee, thank you very much.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Breanna Monique said...

That is really cool. I love poems that you can't quite tell the meaning of.

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's Beautiful Sarah, Wow. I hope you don't feel like that all the time. I love you so much, I will talk to you later. Bye

9:26 AM  
Blogger The Fri said...

Oh Trevor, of course I don't feel like that all the time. Just when I'm really depressed, that's all.

3:46 PM  
Blogger psycho_chick said...

thats sad but at the same time inspiring how do you think of things like this?

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home