Saturday, May 27, 2006

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...

Well, it is FINALLY summer! I am so happy! However, I'm not that happy, because I don't get to see anybody that much because I'm busy off my arse. I'm going to be tutoring elementary and middle school students all summer except for the first coupla weeks, which will be my job which will get me money. Yes, it is my business. I have started a business. It's going to be pretty lucrative... $100 per student... yes... my friends... yes. Four days a week... for five hours a day. And it all fits in with the other things I'm doing. The Lord has answered my prayers. God is awesome.

I enjoyed myself immensly today by sitting around and doing nothing for the full day (that's the first time I've been able to do that in at least a month or so). It's looking like that's going to be the only day this summer that I will be able to do that though.. I will be tutoring Mondays-Thursdays, swimming Tuesdays-Fridays (in the morning), swim meet on Saturdays, church dealies on Sunday and Monday, Sweet Adelines on Tuesdays, and piano lessons on Fridays. That's every day... I will be going somewhere. Oi... Oh well, it will keep me from going insane and it's my introduction to the real world... where you DO have to go everywhere every single day for the rest of your poor miserable life until you retire... which some people don't even get to do... that's why I'm going to college my friends... so that I will get a good job and I can actually put money in my social security fund every month. I hope I don't marry somebody who's unable to work so that we can keep our funds high so we can BOTH retire, and send ALL of our kids to college... yes... good jobs make for easier money situations. mwa ha ha ha...

Anyway, this entry is really boring and I have no idea why I'm even bothering to write it. Goodbye.

~Sarah~

1 Comments:

Blogger Breanna Monique said...

Sounds like you are even busier that I am. I'm busy next week, but it's nothing that I don't enjoy. Then I have to work, too, but not for very long. I hope you enjoy your summer regardless of your relentless schedule!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home