Friday, October 13, 2006

Busiest Week in My Entire Freakin Life

I have had possibly the busiest week in my entire life this week. I'm taking care of my neighbors' dogs, so it's making life hard. The only reason that I have time to write this is because I have a whole bunch of freetime in history. It's all pretty crazy.

I have to go over morning and night to feed them, water them, clean up their crap, and move them from their dog run to the garage and vice versa. Also on Fridays I need to water all their house plants. I thought I was done watering plants! I will never own plants in my entire life (except for carnivourous ones like venus flytraps coz they're kewl). Oh well, I'm getting paid ten dollars a day for it. =) I'm working for 11 days. >=) You do the math... MWA HA HA HA HA!!!

The other day I got there in the morning before school and found that they had crapped all over the garage floor. This was really nasty crap, not just your normal every day crap. This stuff was gross. This stuff was so gross that I had to first scoop it up with a shovel (it stuck to the shovel) and then get a hose and spray the remaining crap out of the garage. It was insane. I had to leave the dogs in the garage for the three days straight that it was raining and cold outside, so that is why they did it. But it took forever to clean it up and I ended up late to school.

So supposedly all this stress is worth it for that $110 I'm gonna earn off of these people. And I certainly hope they stick to their word, or I'll go insane and go on an angry rampage, destroying everything in my path... hee hee.

Anyway... I have gotten up at 5:00 every morning this week to take care of those dogs so that I won't be late for school. It's starting to get exhausting, as this week has been a crazy one for homework. It's kind of angering me. I had a dream the other night that I was using a calculator to determine how many hours there are in a person's life (if they live to be 80 years old) compared to how many hours they spend doing homework. I'm sure my numbers were completely wrong and I have no idea where I got them, but I ended up calculating that people spend 50% of their lives on homework. I know that's not true, but it sure seems like it. It's ridiculous. We go to school and work our butts off eight hours a day, five days a week. Then, after each day, we come home and work our butts off for another three or four hours on HOMEWORK. It's so retarded!!! And God forbid if you have extra-curriculars or some type of job, because you're screwed. I usually get an average of about six hours of sleep a night. It doesn't make for a very happy Sarah. It makes for an extremely grumpy one who is easily driven to violence. That's why there are so many school shootings going on. Too much homework and not enough sleep. It's starting to make people mad.

On top of taking care of those dogs and having a butt load of homework this week, I have had youth group and speech practice. I would have had Sweet Adelines, but I skipped it because I knew that I wouldn't be able to handle it. I have a piano lesson tonight and I have to be at school right afterwards to do something for speech. This sucks completely. And I can't do anything that I want to do, such as go to the football game. It's all work and no fun.

I think tomorrow I'm going to spend the day being a slob. I probably won't even get dressed or take a shower. That's how lazy I am going to be. I'm going to do nothing all day, so don't call me asking me to go to some party or something. I'm done running. Yay.

~Sarah~

3 Comments:

Blogger Breanna Monique said...

I'll keep that in mind if there is something that I want you to do. Speaking of which, here is what you need to do over the weekend:
1) Clean your room
2) Practice piano for 4 hours each day
3)Study for the next chapter in mate
4) Practice your singing
5) Check out the book Kidnapped, read it twice, and write a 7 page essay on the language that Robert Luis Stevenson uses.
6) Run 5 miles each day and follow it by researching online the proper healthy way to eat.
7) Do the dishes for your mother
8) Begin working on your English reasearch paper.
9) Write at least two poems, one about your favorite vegetable, and your favorite chair.
10) And last but not least, compile a complete directory, in Spanish, telling the names of every business in Pueblo, and giving their locations, the times they open and close, and their owners. Include any other important information. And then use all 110 of your dollars that you earned to publish it in the GVV newspaper.

Most importantly, have a relaxing weekend!

6:55 PM  
Blogger The Fri said...

Ha ha. *snort*

2:20 PM  
Blogger Lauren Mayerle said...

I can TOTALLY relate to the dog walking/scooping deal. The job stinks until you get paid. :) Same with houseplants ("oops I guess I spilled enough water to mop the floor," and "who the heck puts plants up there of all places?!?") and mowing deals ("individual pace lawnmowers are not supposed to be push-it-yourself, it's supposed to be adjustable speed", and "where IS that gas can? Right near the match..."). I think that my neighbor's dogs, guinea pigs, and lawns are going to get me through college.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home