Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hmm... Pictures.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

EVIL BUNNIES!!! I find them awesome!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and some good friends. mwa ha ha!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love summer, it's awesome... but it's almost over!! School starts on the 21st!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hee hee hee... er.. *cough*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

KISS ME!! I'M IRISH!! Actually, don't kiss me, that would be really gross.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you have never worn cardboard, you suck.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

=)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

^__^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love my music.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The gothic version of me. Scary? (It's okay Trevor... *pats him on the back*)

I need to turn off the comp now so that the thunderstorm doesn't kill it. Goodbye.

~Sarah~

7 Comments:

Blogger psycho_chick said...

trevor looks realy different in this picture neways love the pics mwahaha

9:37 AM  
Blogger psycho_chick said...

ps the music thing and the evil bunnies i love you have to show me where you got them from neways TTYL >:D

12:49 PM  
Blogger The Fri said...

lol, yeah, he's continuing to grow his hair out...

And you should just steal the picture from here. It's easier. That's what I did, I just stole the pictures from various people who posted them in various areas.

3:35 PM  
Blogger psycho_chick said...

mwahaha and tell trevor that he looks so different than last year i hardly recognized min neways TTYL >:D

5:02 PM  
Blogger Breanna Monique said...

Ha ha ha!!! I love the randomness of all of those pictures. The evil bunnies made me laugh my head off. (I'm alone, so I'm allowed to do that kind of thing...) Loved it.

P.S. I have that same picture (the one of the BBQ) on my desktop right now. Funny.

2:27 PM  
Blogger The Fri said...

lol, Bri, I probably won't have to tell him, he's probably going to read this. =P.. at least I hope he will. He ignores me online and that truly angers me. grrr!!!

8:54 PM  
Blogger psycho_chick said...

fine be that way jk neways hope you have a great rest of summer neways TTYL >:D

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home