Thursday, October 26, 2006

Snow

I'm always talking about how much I hate snow. But when it's snowing like it is today, I love it. It's snowing bad enough that they're gonna let us out of school, and I'll bet you anything that we won't have school tomorrow. The cold feeling is refreshing to me for the first time. I don't understand it really. I used to hate being cold. But today I like it. It's nice.

I like how we're already getting a snow day in October. It used to be that we wouldn't even have a chance at a snow day during this time of the year, but we do. Imagine what it's gonna be like during the actual winter months, like in January and February. It's gonna be insane. I think we're getting a break this year. Hopefully we won't miss so many days that we'll have to cut into the summer to make up for it. Maybe we'll just barely miss that determining point. That'd be awesome.

I feel really peaceful today. I like the snow. There's also a dude playing a guitar in here right now, and when I was little I would always fall asleep to the sound of guitars. So it's very pleasing to me and it makes me happy. It takes a little bit of the stress out of my day from working too hard. And I do believe that I have been working too hard.

I can't wait for the buses to get here. I'm so freakin bored. I just wanna go home and relax, although I won't really be able to relax coz I have a whole bunch of freakin homework. Ugh.

Goodbye.

~Sarah~

4 Comments:

Blogger The Fri said...

We had school today! ARG!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Breanna Monique said...

I know. Man I wanted it to be a snow day. BUT NO!! Who was playing the guitar. I'm curious. Anyways, whatever. Now it's the weekend, so it works. And I liked the snow too. It was exciting driving home in the snow. Kewl. K bye.
Bree

5:50 PM  
Blogger The Fri said...

Vince Medina was playing the guitar. I drove to the game last night. It wasn't snowing, but it was scary coz the Hatchet roads were really slick and it was extremely dark outside. Absolutely no moon. It was crazy.

8:10 PM  
Blogger psycho_chick said...

sounds like fun i was bummed out that we didnt have school and i thought that we would have a no power day that one day when the power was out for 3 hours that was crazy neways TTYL

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home