Sunday, February 11, 2007

Wow

Until today, I totally forgot about this website. lol. I used to be so stressed out about my online things. I used to need to post and I would get mad at people for not posting often enough. I haven't posted since November. Well, life has been exciting for me lately.

The most exciting part is I'm going on a mission trip this summer. I am so happy that I can finally give back to God what He has given me. I will be going with an organization called Carpenter's Tools International (CTI Music Ministry). Their goal is to reach every young person in the world possible with the Gospel. What they do is they put people into Christian rock bands and send them out around the globe. I will go to Willmar, MN first for two weeks for music and mission training, and then I will spend the next four weeks in a foreign country. After that I will come back to MN for a day for mission debriefing and then I'll come home. I don't know where I'm going yet and I won't know until about a month before I go, but I still have a lot to do in preparation for it, such as raise $3800 (actually more than that to pay for my plane tickets to MN and back, my overseas vaccinations and my passport), and do all those things that I just mentioned in the parentheses. It's going to take a lot of faith, patience, and perserverance, but I can do all things through Christ. So I'm very excited! Right now I'm making copies of a letter I'm going to send out to about 100 people telling them what I'm going to do and asking them to invest their money in my trip (their donations are tax deductible, plus, they're giving to God's purposes, which is definitely an investment). I won't be able to send all the letters out today because I don't have enough envelopes and I don't have enough stamps, but maybe next Sunday. =) Luckily for me, CTI will reimburse me for the cost of the stamps and the envelopes... it's going to be quite a bit.

Well, I'm getting really bored and I wanna do something else. The internet just doesn't entertain me that much anymore. lol. ttyl!

~Sarah~

3 Comments:

Blogger Erika Anneliese said...

Sarah! I'm so excited for you!

9:05 PM  
Blogger psycho_chick said...

hi sarah beara i had forgotten about my blog until today also because there has really been nothin exciting until today about state i am so happy neways TTYL >:D

6:09 PM  
Blogger Breanna Monique said...

I'm praying for that money income!!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home